I happened to stumble across Blogosphere magazine when I saw it kept trending on Twitter. Curiosity got the better of me and within 5mins of checking out their website I had signed up to their magazine.
On Thursday 22nd June, Blogosphere hosted its first #BlogosphereBlogAwards
The awards were hosted at Iris Studios in West Kensington Thursday 22nd June. Nominated and voted for by the blogging community, the winners of each category will be featured in issue 14 of the magazine, with the Blogosphere blogger of the year winner taking the front cover.
Photographs courtesy of Kaye Ford (@Fordography)
Above: Editor Alice Audley presents the awards ceremony.
- Fashion Blogger of the Year – Fashion Slave
- Beauty Blogger of the Year – The Sunday Girl
- Lifestyle Blogger of the Year – Little Thoughts
- Parenting Blogger of the Year – Someone’s Mum
- Arts & Crafts Blogger of the Year – A Pair And A Spare DIY
- Fitness Blogger of the Year – Imperfect Matter
- Book Blogger of the Year – Little Novelist
- Photography Blogger of the Year – Kyle Galvin
- Food Blogger of the Year – The Little Blog Of Vegan
- Travel Blogger of the Year – Twins That Travel
- Community Award – Just Nadiene
- Blogosphere Blogger of the Year – Hannah Gale
Above: Hannah Gale finds out she has won the Blogger of the Year award and will be Blogosphere’s September cover star.
Above: Twins that Travel photographed with their travel blogger of the year award.
Tickets for their Summer Party are available now – get yours here
Author: Marie Ellis
People say write about what you know. So I did. I founded Broke Girl in the City – a smart girl’s guide to leading a fabulous lifestyle on a budget! A career spanning entertainment, bars & nightclubs (and frequenting them), film, music and TV, there isn’t much I don’t know about how to have fun in the city when completely broke.