The Maldives tops Brit’s bucket list
According to Coca-Cola, the Maldives tops Brit’s bucket list of holiday destinations. Many of this year (myself included) are not planning a summer holiday due to financial reasons. Anywhere hot, by the beach, would be a dream come true! With a cheeky cocktail or two of course. So when Coca-Cola told us they were giving away a FREE holiday – every day until 7th July – we decided to take note!
Read on for more details…
- Brits vote the Maldives as their dream holiday destination, closely followed by Cape Verde, Bahamas and Dubai
- A quarter of Brits are not planning to take a summer holiday this year due to financial reasons
- Research conducted by Coca-Cola celebrates its latest Share A Coke Campaign, where they are giving away a dream holiday of choice every day for 8 weeks
Coca-Cola has revealed the nation’s dream summer destinations, with the Maldives topping the list as the most desired bucket list location (23%), followed by hotspots Dubai (15%), Bahamas (13%), Barbados (12%), Ibiza (12%), Thailand (11%) and Cape Verde (10%).
‘Share A Coke’ campaign
The findings form part of the return of Coca-Cola’s much-loved Share A Coke campaign. This year, Brits will see bottles of Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke feature the names of the world’s dream holiday destinations, including the Maldives, Hawaii, Miami, Dubai, Bahamas and Barbados.
The campaign will be a welcome sight to the 27% of Brits who are currently planning shorter and less costly UK-based stay-cations, as well as a quarter of Brits who will not take a summer holiday this year due to financial reasons; as the campaign will also see Coca-Cola give away a dream holiday of choice every day for eight weeks.
Winners will win a dream holiday for four to the destination of their choice and there will be a winner drawn every day during an eight-week period ending 9 July.
‘Behind the scenes’
A couple of well-known faces got together to share a coke one night.
The Coca-Cola summer promotion will be available in a range of pack sizes across Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke.
- 500ml PET, 1.75L PET and on 2l PET Coca-Cola Zero Sugar
- 6 x 330ml, 8 x 330ml and 10 x 330ml can multipacks