How to celebrate #BubbleBathDay
The one thing that will always destress me is a bubble bath. It’s one of my favourite things to do in the world. Where you can retreat from the world. Relax, unwind and destress.
I can’t think of anything better than settling in tonight with a bubble bath. I am currently not very well, so even better to soothe tired limbs and relax.
So this evening I dedicate to #BubbleBathDay.
Bubble bath buys on a budget:
You don’t have to spend lots of money on bubble baths. I have picked some of my favourite bubble bath soaks you can buy today from Amazon Prime. Whether you want to destress – moisturise – exfoliate. The choice is yours for a perfect bubble bath.
Radox – Stress Relief
- Soothing bath mixture that leaves your skin delightfully fragrant
- Rosemary and eucalyptus scent inspired by nature’s best ingredients
- Mood changing fragrance which cleanses your body
- Soothing bath mixture that leaves your skin delightfully fragrant Rosemary and eucalyptus scent inspired by nature’s best ingredients Mood changing fragrance which cleanses your body
Baylis & Harding Bath Soak
Another favourite on a budget is the Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Moisturising Bath Soak.
- A subtle yet spicy fusion of soothing jasmine and orange blossom behind zesty top notes of sweet mandarin, grapefruit and lemon.
- A scent which balances and refreshes.
- A Beautiful soft-touch 500ml Bottle of Luxury Bath Soak
Malki Dead Sea Bath Salts
Dead Sea aromatherapy bath salts, £7.89, added to your bath will transform ordinary tap water into your own private Dead Sea. Frankincense, the most precious of oils, was carried for miles as a gift by the three wise men. These Dead Sea salts are drenched with this warming oil that helps calm mind, soothe the body and rejuvenate skin. Also infused with dried rose petals, this salty blend will transform your bath into a spa-like haven.
The Malki Dead Sea bath care range is now available in Boots stores nationwide.
Lush is renowned for the best bath bombs. If you head to Oxford Street in London you can spend hours in one of their key stores. A personal favourite is the Intergalactic Bath Bomb.
Anjou Bath Bombs Set
6 x 110g Vegan Natural Essential Oils and Dry Flowers.
- Fizzy bubble bath fun: Exploding with essentials oils, enjoy a relaxing and moisturising Spa treatment with a bath bomb gift set made from a variety of your favourite dried flowers
- Ultimate gift set: The ideal beauty box for birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, Mother’s & Father’s Days, or other holidays that will delight people of all ages
- Moisturising skincare: Rejuvenates and nourishes the body with lush aromatherapy that smoothens the skin and leaves a feel-good result
- 6 natural essential oils: To match your mood choose a fizzy bomb blended with lush organic ingredients including peppermint, sweet orange, lemon, rose, lavender, or citronella essential oils
My perfect bubble bath
I love hot bubble baths. Not so hot that you have to get back out because you have nearly passed out. Just the right warmth and depth where you can lie down and switch off. I use both a Radox bath muscle soak and also have started to use Epsom salts.
It’s time to completely down tools including my iPhone. Everything can wait – it’s #BubbleBathTime!
Anjou Scented Candles Gift Set
- 100% natural: Anjou scented candles an all-natural wick without artificial dyes or colouring and burn Smoke-free
- Cordial and stimulating fragrances: using only the best natural perfumes, Anjou aromatherapy candles create a pleasant atmosphere
- Beautiful design: with its elegant art style, The candle jar fits well into stylish homes and can be reused as a classy decoration or a jewellery box
- Exquisite and long-lasting: Despite its small size and lightweight, each scented Candle burns up to 13 hours
Made of 100% Natural Soy Wax, Fragrances: Very Vanilla, Christmas Wood, Fresh Wind.
My favourite tipple. Cava.
Bubbles in the bubble bath.
John Pratt/Keystone Features/Getty Images