Prime Day is a day and a half of epic deals, starting at midday on Monday, 16 July, and ends at midnight, 17 July. Exclusively for Prime members.
I love Prime Day. I love a bargain! There are so many lightning deals throughout the day, it’s worth keep checking.Take a look and see if you want to sign up for Amazon Prime
Prime Day is back!
Sneak Peek – Prime Day deals:
36 hours of hardcore deals kick off TODAY and ends at MIDNIGHT. Part of the fun of Prime Day is the surprise of seeing what’s on offer. But you know what’s more fun than a surprise? Finding out before everyone else! Here’s a sneak preview of a couple of products that will be on offer during Prime Day that we’re particularly excited about.
- Sony DSC-WX500 Digital Compact High Zoom Travel Camera
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 Wireless Headphones
- ION Audio Party Rocker Portable Bluetooth Party Speaker System and Karaoke Centre
NEW FOR 2018 – exclusive for Prime members:
Amazon is unboxing more than deals this Prime Day. Starting this year, members can shop Prime Day Launches – exclusive new items and special-edition products available only to Prime members for a limited time. Below are a few of our favourites, including soap for your phone and The Comfy: half blanket…half sweatshirt. All available from 12pm today (16 July). Only available on Amazon, exclusively for Prime members:
- PhoneSoap – UV-C light designed to banish bacteria.
- Maybelline Eyelash Serum – for that Love Island look. (Available now)
- crazybaby Earbuds – tiny, colourful, wireless stereo headphones.
- The Comfy – is this the most comfortable thing you’ll ever wear?
So many deals, so little time:
Here are a few hot tips to help you make the most of every second of Prime Day. Probably a good idea to set that reminder alarm now! I will be up early checking throughout the day.
- Add items that you’re interested in buying to your Wish List ahead of Prime Day and compare the deals.
“Watch” the deals you like:
- On Prime Day, you’ll get a preview of many deals before they start. Keep track of the ones you like, to be notified when they go live – here’s how.
Check for deals on specific items:
- Search for the item on Amazon.co.uk – and don’t forget to look for the Prime Day badge!