Yamaha Music London launches music ambassador scheme
Yamaha Music London, Yamaha’s flagship music store in the heart of Soho London is looking to collaborate with London-based music influencers and artists. The search is on to create a network of new talent. Crossing a variety of music styles and consisting of solo artists, duos, groups, musicians, vocalists, DJ’s and music producers.
The news was announced on Thursday 25 July on the anniversary of the opening of The Parrot Bar, Waldorf Hilton. The luxury cocktail bar and live music venue co-owned by Idris Elba.
If you would like to get involved or know someone who would be interested. Get in touch via their website below.
The Parrot Bar plays host to the Yamaha Music London Stage
Yamaha Music London launched the brand new Yamaha Music London Ambassadors initiative, hosted at The Parrot Bar on the Yamaha Music London Stage which is celebrating its first year. The Parrot Bar, Waldorf Hilton is a luxury cocktail bar and live music venue co-owned by Idris Elba.
An intimate showcase of some of London’s best talent throughout the evening included performances from; David Hunter, Thomas Law, Scott Folan and more, followed by a DJ set by Mollie Collins.
Yamaha Music Marketing Specialist Alice Erman describes the Yamaha Music London Ambassador Scheme as, “The perfect platform for performers to showcase the best of London’s thriving music scene and an opportunity for Yamaha MusicLondon to support the growth and development of the incredible talent that often goes undiscovered. We will be reaching out to influencers and artists who clearly have a passion for music and have a synergy with our brand.”
Alice continued: “Yamaha Music London have built up a strong reputation when it comes to supporting music education, and the next logical step is for us is to support up and coming musicians. We want to provide the support and platform for musicians to make themselves heard.“
Terms and Conditions
See the criteria for the scheme outlined in the Terms and Conditions below.
- 1k+ followers on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Minimum age 16.
- Minimum of one in-store performance or showcase with digital assets and socials posted by Yamaha Music London
- Regular social posting – one designated Yamaha Music London post (either picture or video) per month
- Professional-style content: music videos, promo pictures etc.
- Any Yamaha product purchased from Yamaha Music London to be tagged
- Artist deals on equipment
- Music must be original and the musicians willing to play Yamaha products
- The artist(s) must not endorse any other brand