I have always loved Kylie Minogue. “The Princess of Pop” is stylish, sexy and funny, it seems fitting she would celebrate her 50th in the most stylish way possible. Throwing an amazing party for her friends and family at the Chiltern Firehouse (not cheap). What I loved is that she posed naked to celebrate 50 years. Not drinking from celebrating this golden age, Kylie looks sensational here. An inspiration to all of us girls to not stop celebrating our fabulousness at any age!
According to the BBC, the wedding of Scott and Charlene (Kylie and co-star Jason Donovan) in 1985 was watched by more than 20m viewers in the UK – where the soap had already gained a huge following.
Kylie has just recently launched her new album Golden.
New beau – Paul Solomon
GQ executive Paul Solomon is Kylie’s new squeeze. Following a painful split from fiance Joshua Sasse. We are rooting for this lovely couple. Just check out this romantic pic which was posted on Instagram!
5 amazing facts to celebrate Kylie 50th
- Kylie is recognised as the highest-selling Australian artist of all time by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA)
- While on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, she was diagnosed with breast cancer
- Minogue is a talented actress and appeared in films such as Moulin Rouge! as well as a successful TV career which included Neighbours
- She was appointed OBE by Prince Charles in 2008
- Throughout her career, Minogue has released many successful singles, including “The Loco-Motion”, “Especially for You”, “Hand on Your Heart”, “Better the Devil You Know”, “Confide in Me”, “Spinning Around”, “Slow”, “2 Hearts” and “All The Lovers”.
Author: Marie Ellis
People say write about what you know. So I did. I founded Broke Girl in the City – a smart girl’s guide to leading a fabulous lifestyle on a budget! A career spanning entertainment, bars & nightclubs (and frequenting them), film, music and TV, there isn’t much I don’t know about how to have fun in the city when completely broke.